Child Care Center Program
Established in 1981
North Hills Child Care Center offers:
- Full day child care for children 6 weeks - 6 years, 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Open all year
- 2 – 5 day options
- Structured morning program – toddler and preschool
- Age appropriate classrooms for all age groups; 1 infant room, 4 toddler rooms, 4 preschool rooms
- Appropriate group size: infant and toddler rooms are a maximum of 10 children each, preschool rooms are a maximum of 16 children each
- Low ratio of caregivers to children: 1:8 for preschool, 1:4 for toddlers and infants
- Full Summer Program
- Enrichment Programs for toddlers and preschool in the areas of Spanish, Music, and Chapel
- Fee Based (on-site) Programs for children ages 2 ½ -6 years old: Computers, Dance, Gymnastics, and Stretch-n-Grow (fitness)
- Our program is open to children of all faiths and cultures
We provide ongoing enrollment for children 6 weeks - 6 years. Please call the director at any time to enroll your child and to tour our center and see for yourself what makes us so special.
WHAT MAKES NORTH HILLS SO SPECIAL?
- North Hills believes in the child care guidelines established by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children). This organization recognizes high quality early childhood programs.
- We use the Creative Curriculum to guide our play based Christian curriculum
- Our Staff is trained or degreed in the field of Early Childhood Education
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact our director Cheryl Mueller at 248-645-1811 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org